When: November 16, 2017, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Where: DoubleTree (by Hilton) Denver-Thornton
83 East 120th Avenue
Thornton, CO 80233
The presenter is Steve Nichols, Area Sales Manager for Radiodetection. Steve supports damage prevention efforts throughout the Western United States and was recognized as the 2014 Volunteer of the Year by the Colorado Damage Prevention Action Team.
Fee to attend: $225 per person, which includes seminar, class material, continental breakfast, hot lunch buffet, soda and coffee.
Certificate: Attendee will receive certificate of attendance.
Because the class size is limited, please reply as soon as possible, but no later than November 3, 2017.
You may fax your reservation to attend with fee to 253-799-9072 or mail/email to:
RJM Precision Instruments, LLC
5007 Pacific Highway E., Suite 19
Fife, WA 98424
Topics Covered Will Include:
- Tips and techniques for verifying the accuracy of your underground locates
- Which frequencies are best to use in different situations
- How to isolate your target line in congested areas
- How to determine whether you have sufficient signal for locating
- How to avoid common causes of locating errors
- How to diagnose the causes of locating problems and determine the best solutions